Unexpected building maintenance costs are often the cause of headaches for condominium boards and property managers. Unpredictable equipment breakdowns can cause emergency service calls and repair costs to balloon out of control. VETS offers a range of service programs to give owners, tenants and property managers peace of mind.
Proactive Service Programs
Depending on the type and age of equipment, our service programs can include:
- Quality preventive maintenance
- Proper water treatment (chillers, boilers, cooling towers)
- Long term, predictable maintenance costs
- 24 hour service for HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems
- Filters, belts and lubricants
- Equipment repair, labour and parts
Remember, proactive preventive maintenance extends the life of a building’s equipment reducing boiler issues, leaks, frozen pipes, unexpected breakdowns and decreasing the likelihood of expensive emergency calls.
Well-maintained equipment improves building occupant comfort and system reliability, as well as maximizing return on investment.
Call 780-434-7476 today to talk to one of our facility service specialists.