SKILLED TRADESMAN - BC
VETS Sheet Metal BC, is a specialty industrial ventilation contractor and part of the VETS Group who Provides Healthy and Comfortable Environments to its clients in the Wood, Grain, Energy and Resources sectors throughout Western Canada.
The purpose of this position will be to fabricate and install specialty dust control products for the forestry, mining and grain industries.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Motivated, dynamic & industrious with “can-do” attitude
- Journeyman ticket, sheet metal or millwright preferred, 3rd and 4th year apprentice may be considered
- Experience with Crane and Rigging, fall arrest and confined space
- Fork and Man lift training
- Experience on industrial job sites.
- Motivated to learn
- Industry experience an asset
- Welding certificate an asset
Join an established company with nearly 100 years of history, strong values, a bright future, progressive management and an unmatched reputation in the industry. Email your resume to email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Click the “Download Application Form” button to get a copy of our application form (PDF format), it could speed up the application process.