Position requires an experienced Sheet Metal tradesperson with well-rounded experience in the Industrial Dust Collection & HVAC sectors of the Forestry, Grain, Mining, Manufacturing & Food industries. If you are passionate about the industry and want to put your years of trade and supervisory experience to good use VETS offers the following position for hire.
VETS Sheet Metal is hiring a Dust Collection & HVAC Estimator/ Project Manager. This role is based out of the Surrey office and will report to the BC General Manager. In this position you will be responsible for:
• sourcing & building relationships with clients.
• estimating, designing , managing new dust collection projects
• managing project schedules
• reporting on KPI’s
• sourcing equipment to meet the needs of the project
• understanding NFPA compliance and inspection work.
We’re looking for:
• A Red Seal Sheet Metal Journeyman
• Industrial background in described fields
• Basic computer skills in word and excel
• Experience with Quick pen would be an asset.
• Knowledge in industrial dust collection & HVAC
• You must be comfortable reading & understanding blueprints
• The ability to travel
• Team player
• Strong communication skills
• Renowned craftsmanship – strives for highest possible standards
• Project management experience
• have 3 -5 years of supervisory experience.
If you have completed the Better Supervision Program and Leadership for Safety Excellence this would be an asset. VETS prides itself on providing healthy & comfortable environments for its employees to flourish in their roles.
Are you ready to join a century of HVAC and sheet metal experience? Join a company with an unmatched reputation, and strong values that aren’t just a plaque on the wall. VETS Sheet Metal has a bright future and progressive management ready to support you on your next step in your career.
Call the mainline at 604-881-1223 (British Columbia) to book a preliminary interview and send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com